10/09/2012

Kandee Shoes Competition Haul!


Yes, it finally arrived! Last weekend I won the Kandee Shoes competition and with it their brand new Skinnie Bitch accessory collection and goodies worth £500, see last weeks post: I just won the Kandee Shoes competition! The Skinnie Bitch handbag is a perfect size, not too big and not too small so good for storage and also keeping it fairly compact, with gold metal detailing and a handy pocket inside. The clutch and wallet match perfectly (of course) and I just have to stress that I have not been able to find a wallet big enough for my vast card collection until now! Satisfy your sweet tooth and shop for Kandee online here.

I want to do some reviews of what I've been sent, but for now I think I will just post some photos of the gigantic haul.


From the top: a HUGE pot of sweets courtesy of sweetdreamscandybars.co.uk (see bottom right too!), beautiful golden inside to the Kandee Skinnie Bitch purse, pretty mug and gift box from Scruffy Little Cat, amazing smelling Ed Hardy 'Hearts and Daggers' perfume, amazing smelling Scruffy Little Cat candle, a whole bag of goodies from Fake Bake, Charles Worthington, Unite and The Big Brush Co.
And that's not all:


More Scruffy Little Cat goodies in a tote, Sanctuary Brightening Facial in a box, and a complimentary lingerie set courtesy of Alexis Smith Bras which I am really looking forward to picking out!

THANK YOU KANDEE SHOES!

Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am...! Let me know what you're most interested to see me review in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. wow hunni, what a win:) You lucky lady enjoy your prizes :)

    http://buttons-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't believe I'd won when Mr Kandee said it was me...! Haha.
      Out of interest, what would you be most interested in seeing me review? The Fake Bake products? Charles Worthington hair products? Unite volumising hair mousse? Ed Hardy perfume? :)

      x

      Delete
  2. Well done!!
    Glossyboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! I'm so lucky sometimes! :)

      x

      Delete
  3. Such shame Kandee treat their customers so badly. I have never experienced such rudeness. They sent me damaged boots, denied there's a problem, make up their own laws and have now stopped replying to my emails. All I asked for was the cost of returning the faulty boots to them as stated by law. I am Currently in the process of reporting them to Trading Standards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a shame to hear that Ben, hope you get it sorted!

      x

      Delete