28/09/2012

Nina Dobrev in The Perks of Being a Wallflower

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky was one of my favourite books growing up, and I never would have imagined it would be made in to a film, but it has and the it's due to be released in just under a weeks time here in the UK, on the 3rd of October. I was really excited to see Nina Dobrev at the Hollywood premiere wearing a red, lacey Reem Acra gown: she looked great and I didn't know she was in the film! I think she's the perfect petite beauty and I'm looking forward to seeing her in something other than The Vampire Diaries
Check out Emma Watson, who wore an amazing Giorgio Armani halterneck with lace tiers and a bit of bling, and Nina Dobrev in their wonderful premiere outfits.

Image from zimbio.com
Image from thefashion-court.com
I'm really excited to see what the movie will be like and whether it will stay true to the book, which you would think it would since the original author, Chbosky, had complete control over the movie as screenplay writer and director...!
Have you read the book? Are you going to go and see the movie? What do you think of Emma and Nina's outfits? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment