15/10/2012

AW12 Inspiration


I don't know about you but I find I've grown tired of this seasons big trends already (pleather, khaki, oxblood...be gone!) and I'm lacking inspiration for my retail therapy as my taste gets more expensive and my bank balance more and more unhealthy...! 
Needing some new inspiration, and quickly, as the weather has got noticeably colder in the last few days I have started to take a shine to the more tactile trends this AW! Think peach fuzz jumpers, soft woven wool coats, smooth metallics, perfect suede, and pattern and colour galore. This is what my winter wardrobe needs! 
I'm thinking...midi and maxi skirts, trench coats, studded gloves, big hats, patterned suits, colour blocking, black and gold baroque-style dresses... 
It's all about covering up to keep cool, and keeping it fresh in the dark winter months with a splash of colour here and there...!

Just take a look at this beautiful patterned Miu Miu suit above (paired with clashing shirt and silk scarf), this pink, grey and teal crepe, boucle and sateen coat from Antonio Berardi and this leg-warming Just Cavalli maxi skirt.

(Photos from net-a-porter.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment