04/10/2012

PFW Favourites Part II

Paris Fashion Week is officially over, ending what has been a brilliant fashion month, full of debuts, disappointments and surprises! 
I couldn't choose just three or four designers to feature on my blog, so welcome to part two of my PFW Favourites! (See Part one here). 
Leave a comment and let me know what you think of these collections and who your favourites were!

Tsumori Chisato presented a bright and colourful collection, with a very playful feel. I love the use of silky aqua materials and the multi-coloured trim that almost looks as if it is a depiction of mountains, framing the edges of this sea of colour. Check out the fun sunglasses too.







Vivienne Westwood is eternally a favourite of mine; quintessentially British and absolutely mad, but yet still totally contemporary and wearable. Shown at the British Ambassador's house and featuring Westwood's own set of fairytale characters this show was everything you could have expected from the designer, and more.







Kenzo is the 'it' brand at the moment. Everyone is wearing it (who hasn't seen the tiger jumper?) and there was so much hype for this show! Full of youth and energy, Kenzo presented exotic prints, bright colours, khaki, and jewels. I am loving the fresh, vibrant and playful combinations. I think this collection is perfect for the more tom-boy fashion lover!







My last favourite for part two is the newly branded Saint Laurent, Hedi Slimane's debut collection was moody and fabulous, see my post about it and photos here!


(Runway images from vogue.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment