24/01/2015

AW15: Kit Neale

Sometimes I would love to be a guy, just so I could try out dressing as a dude (and not just trying to emulate mens styles in the androgynous-cool way some girls can).

Kit Neale's AW15 collection showcased here, with photography by Philip Trengove via the Dazed & Confused website, is a bit of fun with bright colours and patterns galore. Not pictured, there were also some "gender bending jewels" in the form of massive sparkly earrings which I'm also quite keen on! 

Take a look at my favourites, and find more via the web-link below.





(I do not own these images, source: Dazed Digital)

2 comments:

  1. Fab post - will tweet this to Ben to have a look at!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post- you are way ahead of the curve on this one!

    Ben | www.twentyfirstcenturygent.com

    ReplyDelete